Call To Schedule A Consultation
(844) 926-3752

How To Determine If You Have A Mass Tort Case

If you were injured along with numerous other individuals, or a loved one has died, through the fault of a corporation, you may have a mass tort (civil) case . The purpose of a mass tort case is to file a complaint in a civil court for monetary (money) damages to compensate for your injuries or the death of a loved one. When such a civil wrong has occurred, the corporation can be sued to compensate you and the others injured by the wrongful act.

If this describes your situation, contact Zane Law. Call 844.926.3752. Or send us a note through our contact form.